Health & Safety
No masks and/or proof of vaccination are required.
The safety of our artists, fans, and staff is always our top priority and planned for accordingly. We encourage those who are sick to stay home and remind everyone coming to our venues to wash their hands regularly with soap and water and use hand sanitizer.
We continue to implement preventive measures in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health agencies. We have taken the following steps to help ensure the health and safety of everyone who walks into our buildings:
- Extra hand sanitizer dispensers at all bathroom areas, concessions stands, lobbies, offices, and backstage
- Additional signage and messaging in restrooms, backstage, and offices to help reinforce basic health and hygiene practices
- Granting fans the ability to bring disposable wipes and hand sanitizers into all venues
- Janitorial staff equipped with additional USDA and Food Code Compliant disinfectants and wipes for immediate cleaning response
- Increased frequency of cleaning routines and disinfection of high touch areas
- Concession payments are cashless