The Lyric Box Office
The Lyric Box Office is located at 140 West Mount Royal Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21201, near the corner of West Mount Royal Avenue and Oliver Street. The Box Office is open for ticket sales Tuesday through Friday from 10AM to 4PM and if it's an event day, the box office will not close until after the event starts. If an event is on a Saturday or Sunday, the Box Office will be open three (3) hours before.
Please note, that the Box Office does not sell Platinum and Verified Resale tickets. Those can only be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com.
Avoid the Resale Market and Potential Ticket Scams
Ticketmaster is the Lyric Baltimore's authorized ticket vendor. The Lyric Baltimore can only guarantee tickets purchased directly through the Lyric Box Office, Ticketmaster.com, or by clicking the "buy tickets" button of the desired event at lyricbaltimore.com.
- Patrons assume full risk of fraudulent tickets purchased or obtained through unauthorized services or third-party vendors.
- The Lyric reserves the right to refuse service to third-party resellers and to patrons known to hold fraudulent tickets.
- All ticket sales are final. Performances, schedules, programs and artists are subject to change at any time.
- No refunds. Unless a performance is canceled in its entirety, with no rescheduled date, no refunds will be provided.
- Lost Tickets: Lost tickets may be reprinted in person at the Lyric Box Office. In order to receive reprinted tickets the original ticket buyer must provide their valid Photo ID at the Box Office to confirm their identity as the original purchaser.
- Service Charges and Fees: Avoid Ticketmaster fees and purchase tickets in person at the Lyric Box Office. Only a $4.50 facility fee applies to all tickets purchased in person.
Group Sales and ADA
To discuss group sales or ADA ticketing needs, please contact the Lyric Box Office:
By phone: (410) 900-1150 (during regular Box Office hours) OR by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (after hours, someone will respond to you the next business day)
Please note: ADA seating and sign language interpreters need to be requested at least two weeks before the performance.